CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. Personal Data Protection Policy
We at CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. ("CASIO") are firmly committed to respecting the online privacy of the visitors to our Website ("Users"), and to do our utmost to provide adequate protection and management of Personal Information.
CASIO does not collect Personal Information on Users who simply access the CASIO Website, and most services of the CASIO website can be accessed without divulging any Personal Information. However, certain services provided from the CASIO Website require that Users provide certain Personal Information before they can be accessed.
- CASIO employs a department chief-level manager whose job it is to take responsibility for the proper handling of Personal Information.
- CASIO maintains corporate regulations and implements reasonable security measures to protect against the risk of unauthorized access, loss, or alteration, of personal information, or leaking of Personal Information to third parties.
- Except in the following cases, CASIO pledges not to divulge Personal Information to third parties.
- When permission to divulge Personal Information is granted by the User.
- When revelation of Personal Information is required by law.
- When the User requires a service whose subcontracted provider requires Personal Information about the User.
- When processing statistical information (such as gender, age, etc.), that does not divulge any particular Personal Information about individual Users.
- Users have the right to access and modify Personal Information maintained by CASIO at any time. To do so, a User should use one of the forms provided at the CASIO Website, or contact the applicable CASIO customer service representative.