This website ("the site") is maintained and managed by CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD (CASIO) and its Group companies. To use the site, you must first read the terms and conditions of use listed below and agree to those terms.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyright and all other rights relating to all the information listed on the site, including text, images, sounds and software ("the content") provided on the site, are retained by CASIO and/or its licensor.
Except where the content is printed or saved purely for personal use or where otherwise permitted under copyright law, actions such as the duplication, public transmission, distribution, adaptation and removal of the content or the use of the content on the customer's website (hereinafter referred to collectively as "content use") without the prior consent of the copyright holder is strictly forbidden under copyright law. Consent should be obtained in advance from CASIO.
Note that consent may be withheld where the use of the content is deemed inappropriate by CASIO because the content includes portraits or includes trademarks or works for which copyright is held by a third party. Where consent is granted by CASIO and the content is used, copyright should be displayed as designated by CASIO. Except where consent is explicitly granted by CASIO, CASIO does not under any circumstances grant the customer copyright, patent rights, trademark rights or any other intellectual property rights with respect to the content.
CASIO reserves the right to change or remove the URL for the site and any content on the site without prior notice.
CASIO makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding the usefulness, reliability or accuracy of the content, nor that the content is up to date.
CASIO accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages or loss arising from the customer's use, or inability to use, the content on the site.
The site may not be used for any of the following:
- Actions that violate or could violate the rights, property or privacy of CASIO or any third party
- Actions that are or could be disadvantageous or harmful to CASIO or any third party
- Actions that violate or could violate public order and morality
- Actions that constitute or could constitute a crime or that lead or could lead to a crime
- Actions that report or declare falsehoods, including registration under another person's email address
- Actions carried out in preparation for or with the intention of conducting business or generating profits
- Actions that damage the reputation or credibility of CASIO or any third party
- Actions that constitute or could constitute the use or uploading of computer viruses or any other malicious or harmful software
- Any other actions that violate or could violate the law, statutes or regulations
- Any other actions deemed to be inappropriate by CASIO
Depending on the browser software, operating system version or system settings used, this site may be inaccessible or may not function or display correctly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Links to third-party websites on the site
Links to other websites on the site are provided for everyone's convenience. Accessing these links will cause you to leave the site and go to the linked website. CASIO does not fully inspect these external websites nor manage the websites or their content, and accepts no liability with respect to that content. As such, CASIO does not make any recommendations or offer any express guarantees with respect to these websites or the information, software or other products or services provided on the websites, nor the results obtained therefrom. Access to other websites via links on the site is entirely at the customer's own liability.
If links on the site are posted on your own website
1. Links from the following websites are blocked:
a. Websites with content that maliciously slanders CASIO or any CASIO employees, products or services
b. Websites that include indecent or obscene content or that otherwise violate public order and morals
c. Websites with illegal content
2. CASIO accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages arising from posting links to the site.
3. CASIO reserves the right to change or remove the site's URL and information without prior notice.
4. The CASIO company name should be written as "CASIO Computer Co., Ltd", "CASIO Computer" or "CASIO".
5. When linking from a website that uses frames, always specify the TARGET option.
Where CASIO deems that a link may compromise the reliability of the information published on the site, CASIO may request that the link be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Policy on Idea Proposal
Where purchased products or technology or programs supplied on the site are exported (including taking items overseas and disclosure to non-resident persons in Japan), that export should comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the US Export Administration Act and any other applicable legislation.
Web Accessibility Policy
Applicable Laws and Agreement Jurisdiction
Where no resolution is reached through such discussions and the matter requires legal proceedings, the exclusive court of first instance shall be the Tokyo District Court.