Thank you for using the CASIO OCEANUS Connected and MR-G Connected phone apps.
We would like to inform you that the services provided by these apps will be migrated and integrated into the CASIO WATCHES app. Because of this, support for the OCEANUS Connected and MR-G Connected apps will cease at the end of September 2022.
To migrate from OCEANUS Connected or MR-G connected to CASIO WATCHES
- Start up your current app (OCEANUS Connected or MR-G Connected).
- When information about data migration to "CASIO WATCHES" appears, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the migration procedure.
Please note the following points concerning the migration to the CASIO WATCHES app.
- Migration is not supported for phones running Android Version 7 or lower.
- User-defined dive points configured with the tide setting of the OCEANUS Connected app will need to be defined again using the CASIO WATCHES app.
- The photo linking feature of the OCEANUS Connected dive log function will not be supported following the transition to the CASIO WATCHES app.
- To link your watch to the CASIO WATCHES app and use its functions, you will need a CASIO ID.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation concerning this matter, and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause you. The CASIO WATCHES app provides various services for use with your CASIO watch, and we are confident it will adequately fulfill your needs.