To customers using the Connected Series of phone apps
April 5, 2023
Thank you for using a CASIO smartphone app. Until now, we have been providing model-specific Connected apps as a service that allows the linking of watches with smartphones. Please be advised that we will discontinue support for model-specific apps, which will be migrated and integrated into the CASIO WATCHES app, as shown below.
|App Name||End of Support|
|OCEANUS Connected||End of September 2022 (Announcement)|
|MR-G Connected||End of September 2022 (Announcement)|
|BABY-G Connected||End of May 2023 (Scheduled)|
|EDIFICE Connected||End of May 2023 (Scheduled)|
|G-SHOCK Connected||End of July 2023 (Scheduled)|
|PRO TREK Connected||End of July 2023 (Scheduled)|
To migrate from a model-specific app to CASIO WATCHES
- Start up your current app.
- When the information about data migration to the CASIO WATCHES app appears, follow the on-screen instructions to perform the migration.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation concerning this matter and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause you.
The CASIO WATCHES app provides various services for use with your CASIO watch, and we are confident it will adequately fulfill your needs.
- Please note that migration is not supported for phones running Android Version 7 or lower.
- You will need a CASIO ID to link your watch to the CASIO WATCHES app and use its functions. You must be at least 14 years old to register a CASIO ID.
- The CASIO WATCHES app does not support the 3D map function of the G-SHOCK Connected app.
- Log data saved with each model-specific app will be transferred to the CASIO WATCHES app. However, your profile information and other settings configured with a model-specific app will need to be re-configured with the CASIO WATCHES app.